[This is a post dedicated to all my fellow TWFanmilya, as we call ourselves. :)]
So, this coming September 14, 2012, the sexiest British boy band will be in town! No need for any guesses because The Wanted is the only sexy boy band alive (I welcome rebuttals but for me they are the sexiest boy band alive). And because I love my mates, here are some crazy tips. (It’s up to you to follow or trash them. You know I’m a bit weird. And this is also applicable to any concert you wish to attend.)
- Keep calm and breathe – you know some people tend to forget their breathing and later on they faint. Don’t forget to breathe. Relax.
- Bring water – very, very, VERY important.
- Charge every gadget that you have to use – of course no one will forget that.
- Don’t bring a bag – the tendency is, it might get squished or (God forbid) someone might steal something from the inside.
- Wear close shoes – you don’t want people to break your toenails, do you?
- Use codes and put your parents on speed dial – if something bad happens (or whatever).
- Meet other fans beforehand – this is a good thing to do.
- When you’re in the venue, check and remember the emergency exits
- Make sure you’re jumping on concrete
- ENJOY! It’s one of the best things that’s happening in your life!
Those are all. I wish all the fun in the world for those who are going to the concert. I’ll meet them next time. For now I’ll jam with Franco, Up Dharma Down and Gloc9. 🙂